Thursday, March 7, 2013

Things Abigail Says (#1)


Oh my.... Our daughter.... Who is 5, but has always been this precocious....

< And, just so you know, you can't make stuff like this up. LOL We have been trained over the years to log every word, word for word, of something she says like this because these words must be remembered forever and ever. >


So, word for word, Abigail just said to me....

"Mom! You gotta come see this!! You just gotta come see the SIZE of this! I just pooped that HUGE poop, Mom, and it didn't even hurt! This is fantastic! And LOOK! See it poking out of the water?! <shakes head> WOW... I can't wait to show Daddy. He's going to be so proud of me! Don't flush the toilet, Mom. Dad needs to see this. <skips through the living room and goes outside>."

Me? What was I doing...?? Well... I was doing what any other perfectly....  Immature parent would do...

LAUGH MY ASS OFF!!! ... Then give her a hug, a bunch of kisses for being so damn cute, and then bolt for the computer to log these timeless, priceless "victories" of hers. 

:) We love you, sweetheart. 




5 comments:

  1. My son did that a couple of years ago and I too laughed hysterically until we ran to get his dad and came back and the dog was eating the poop that was sticking out.

    You just gagged, right? Gross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's super funny, and I have had that happen numerous times...
    Jennifer@PinkWhen.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This happened once at the dorm in college... I always knew college boys and little girls had a lot in common. Thank you for just confirming that for me. The good news is your daughter will outgrow it ... those college boys are still probably saving their poop conquests to show their wives.

    ReplyDelete